Double bedroom in Victorian FlatLondon, United Kingdom
About this place
My place is close to Victoria Park, Columbia Road Market, V&A Museum of Childhood, The Royal Oak, and Satan's Whiskers. You’ll love my place because of the location and the cosiness. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travellers.
- Monthly price£1119
- Cleaning fee£25
- Cancellation PolicyLong term
This is a young professional house
- I live in a 2 bedroom flat of a lovely 1900 East London mansion near Victoria Park. Amazing location, high speed internet, new central heating system, big living room. The sunny flat is on the third floor. The room is 3,6m x 2,4m and faces south to the quiet courtyard.
- The flat is near Victoria Park with it’s restaurants, hip cafes, galleries and vintage markets: Broadway Market, Columbia Road Flower Market, Bricklane and many others are all a stone throw away. Victoria Park is on your door step and it’s perfect for a quiet stroll, a jog, a picnic with friends or for some yoga on the grass.
- Getting Around: The flat is only a one minute walk from Bethnal Green Station (Central Line - now running all night on Fridays and Saturdays). The area is also served by buses which run at night.
- Shopping: Big Tesco supermarket in Bethnal Green Road (10 min walk away). Sainsbury’s at Bethnal Green Station (1 min walk). There are some smaller shops and cafe’s for breakfast around the corner.
- About me: I’m working in design. I'm from Austria, my second language is German. I like design, art, art history, architecture, cycling, music, exploring east london. I am friendly and considerate. I am happy to give you the best tips to move around the city.